Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Art of Photography





All Images © Jim Brammer 2011, All Rights Reserved

I have very exciting news about my emerging line of fine art photography, which is enjoying exposure and critical acclaim in various venues . . .

- Last week I attended the artist reception for a juried exhibition at Dragonfly Gallery at Rosedale in Austin, Texas, where some of my artwork is on display www.dragonflygallerytx.com

- I just hung an exhibition of seven pieces at the Calabasas Library, where I’ll have the artist reception this coming Friday afternoon, February 11, from 10:30am to 4pm

- I’m collaborating with eight other photographic artists to open f/9 Gallery in Culver City. We plan to have our artist reception on February 24 and Grand Opening Open House on February 26-27. More information is available at www.f9gallery.com

- I will have two pieces featured in a juried exhibition for “Dreams on Canvas” at the Westlake Village Four Seasons hotel in April

- I am working on an exhibition with several other artists, which we will hang during the entire month of April at Alhambra City Hall in Alhambra, California

You may view my fine art portfolio at www.jimbrammer.com

No comments: